View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!
Re: 14, Jln Molek Closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckyD View Post
She used to be everything also can when she was at JM14. She changed after she moved to JS15.

At house 14 I also every time no condom, can CIP, CIM and video with face. I didn't find her for a long time due some hygiene incident. Then when I tried her again at house 15, this cannot that cannot liao. Maybe it is because I didn't find her for a long time she blacklist me.

She is definitely a really dirty whore when she was at jm14. All my friends fuck her also no wear condom. She is well known in the house to do that to retain regulars. I am surprised she lasted till 2 years finish without a second yellow card. She was found with semen in her and suspended for 2 weeks when was at jm14.
If she so dirty, why you followed her from house 14 to 15? Just stop looking for her. You also a bad person, she goes above and beyond, providing you all these special services at cat50, still must say her until like that. Your mouth dirtier than her pussy.

Last edited by apojaja; 02-05-2024 at 01:14 PM.