Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
aph22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My sassy sultry new dentist

Episode 3

I couldn’t concentrate the rest of the week. The night before was even worse. I tossed and turned the whole night wondering how the Escape Room was going to play out and how I even got myself involved.

Was it a set up? Teresa probably worked out that we’d met previously at her formal after my first visit which was why she was sort of treating me like an old friend when we met again. She was really shy back at the formal but she’s certainly come out of her shell since then. Who was her formal date? Iain I think. Rich kid with funny spelt name. Seemed ok to me, maybe a bit drab, but nevertheless presentable. I was similarly dorky back then too. I wonder if he’s the Dad?

But then the incident at the food court couldn’t have been staged. Selina was really annoyed, partly at us but I sensed something deeper. I’d hate to be on the receiving end of her temper. Cute though lol.

If I remember correctly, Anna had two really close friends and about a dozen regular friends. Her clique was about 15 at school. I met a few at her formal which was a cruise on the harbour. I still have a photo of them kicking their legs up in the air while dancing ‘Rockettes’ fashion exposing a little skin. Nothing too revealing, just girls having fun. Let me see where that photo is. Should be next to my couples’ photo with Anna.

I stumbled out of bed and went straight to my study. Rummaging through a few old boxes I eventually…

‘Found it!!’

Let’s see now. Yes, Anna and me together. Me giving her flowers. Again us two on the boat. Her friends in the Rockettes pose. Anna is in the middle, yes that’s Teresa with long hair on the left. And who’s that on the right? Attractive, tallish, athletic with the ‘I’m too cool for school look’.

‘Of course!!’ That’s Grace! We dated for a while kind of. We hit it off really well during a weekend party and went out a bit. Got pretty physical, in fact completely physical, no emotional connection. Then it petered out to nothing and Anna had to do some mediation. She took Justin, my friend’s younger brother to the formal. I wonder if they ended up together?

————————————————————

Using Google maps, I arrived at the Escape Room site on time but couldn’t find the actual entrance. I wandered around a bit but only saw restaurants and banks. I was getting desperate so popped into the local Thai place to ask. They were just setting up so I had to walk all the way in down a shadowy corridor to find anyone. Turning the corner I spotted two young girls hunched over a table deep in thought.

The one facing me but on the far side was an attractive Thai, slim build with hugging white apron who was studying something intensely in the middle of the table. The one closest to me had her back to me. Bending over, her miniskirt was riding up her exquisite thighs leaving little to the imagination. Reminded me a lot of Grace, back in the day who was insatiable. She would jump me all the time and would act provocatively so that I would jump her. I remember she once planned a special surprise for my birthday at a high end restaurant. She kept rubbing her leg on my privates under the table and guided my hand to her Crown Jewels to prove she was going Commando. Then before dessert she dragged me into the handicap toilet, bent over and said, ‘here’s your dessert!’ She had a jewelled anal plug in, pushed me into her pussy till she orgasmed then took out the plug and made me sodomise her! Oh the memories! But her mood could change on a dime which was pretty scary.

Approaching the table slowly I emblazoned the long shapely legs in my memory. ‘Is she going commando?´ I was just about to ask for directions when I heard a ´thank you’ followed by the miniskirt swivelling around and advancing in my direction at lightning speed. When she finally looked up it was too late. She only had a split second with which to throw her arms out while she stumbled and cried out. I quickly caught her to break her fall and our eyes met. Radiant brown-green eyes. She must have Caucasian blood in her.

She looked momentarily shocked then relieved before flashing me a dazzling smile which would melt any heart.

‘Oh, hello Adrian! Thank you for catching me! We need to stop meeting like this!’

‘Oh! Hello Teresa! I didn’t recognise you!

‘You never do! Come, we’re running late and I just got the directions.’

Well I don’t think I’ll be forgetting those bare legs of hers in a hurry. However, I couldn’t help but think her clothes were pretty risqué and not at all suited to an Escape Room which required running.

We ran next door to the HSBC bank, pressed the buzzer, door opened and we walked to the lift. Once in the lift she pressed floor 9 and we tried to catch our breath.

Noticing her high heeled Louboutins I exclaimed, ‘You wore your lucky shoes! You know we’ll be running around today.’

‘Thanks for your concern but it’s all acting. It’s not real but if you’re scared I can save you!’

We got out of the lift and entered the Escape Room premises. Anna was already there. She looked clean and fresh in a floral summer dress with a longish split up one side. She hadn’t changed at all. My heart ached. Why hadn’t we hooked up?

Teresa walked inside panting followed by me also puffing. Anna raised a questioning eyebrow in our direction before blurting out,

‘You came together?’

Teresa sneered naughtily, trying to make out we were an item.

‘We bumped into each other just outside.’ I clarified.

‘Oh! You look the same Adrian! You remember Justin? Brian’s younger brother.’ Anna was pointing to a stocky, well built guy in jeans and sneakers.

‘Yes. I remember Justin. How are you ?’ shaking his hand.

Then I realised that if Justin was here, does that mean…

‘YOU CAME TOGETHER?!’

I turned towards the familiar yet annoyed sounding voice behind me to survey a striking athletic sculptured Amazonian wearing high heeled boots, a miniskirt and dark top. Her arms were toned as were her legs and no doubt ab’s. I heard she was into triathlons.

I could feel her eyes probing every inch of me making me uncomfortable. I was caught off guard and couldn’t think of anything response.

´So you came together? I didn’t think you’d turn up at all!´

I haven’t seen her for decades and now I’m getting the 3rd degree.

Before I could open my mouth Anna came to the rescue. ‘They just bumped into each other outside. Adrian came last minute to fill in for Selina who’s gone shoe shopping today.’

´By the way, the toilets are just behind Grace if you want to go. We’re about to start.’

————————————————————