Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 24

Priscilla: tsk.... what the hell!....

She looked annoyed.

Me: pssst... pass me the camera....

Priscilla: you won't be able to take the photos from there....

Me: I'll try....

Just as she was about to speak, there was a knock on the door.

Left with no choice, she handed me the camera and I ducked back under the bed.

I could see her legs walking to the door.

Daryl: Hi Prisc...

Priscilla: hi....

Daryl: wow.... you look good....

Priscilla: thanks....

Daryl: have you had dinner?

Priscilla: yes... come in....

I watched his feet as he walked into the room.

Priscilla: you can sit there.... I'll get you something to drink....

He sat on the bed I was hiding under.

She walked to the end of the room and squatted down in front of her mini-fridge. She took out 2 cans of beer and gave one to him before she sat on her own bed, opposite from him

After I heard them taking a sip from their beers, she began talking about the gifts he had been sending to her.

He was persistent that he would want to continue showering her with gifts despite her telling him the reason why he should not. She was surprisingly patience with him and spoke calmly.

Daryl: ok... why not you show me what you have with you now?....

Priscilla: ok....

She placed her can of beer on the floor and walk over to her desk.

Instantly, he bent down and dropped something into her can of beer. With her back facing him, she did not see what he had done. I had seen it but I could not inform her about it as that would mean that exposing our plan.

If he found out that we were trying to trap him, he would be more careful in future and doing the same thing would not be possible again.

Daryl picked up her beer from the floor and got up from the bed.

He went over to her and passed her the drink.

Priscilla: Darryl, look, you have send me 2 watches.... and a necklace.... and a bracelet....

They stood there and discussed about the items and also drank their beer there.

After 15 minutes, she came back to her bed and sat down.

She did not invite him but he sat beside her.

Daryl: are you ok?....

Priscilla: I'm ok... just feeling a bit giddy....

Daryl: hmm... maybe you are tired....

Priscilla: I don't know... maybe....

I could not see her face from under the bed and did not know if she was drunk.

Daryl: by the way, why are you not wearing a bra?.... are you trying to seduce me?... haha....

Priscilla: no.... don't talk nonsense....

He moved his head near her chest and looked through the hole between the buttons.

Daryl: I confirmed you are not wearing... I can see your nipples from here....

She shook her head.

Daryl: wow... you're really tired.... why not you lie down for a while?....

He helped her lay down on her bed and once she was lying down flat, he began to unbutton her blouse.

I blinked my eyes because she appeared to be too weak to push him away and just laid there quietly. I suspected that the thing he had dropped into her beer earlier was some kind of sleeping drug.

I had already gotten the camera ready but he had not groped her yet and I did not take any photos.

Once he had fully unbuttoned her, he moved the fabric away to expose her breasts. He was about to grab her tits when his phone buzz.

He stopped and answered the call.

Daryl: hello?... oh ok.... can.... thanks....

He hung up and looked at her.

Daryl: wait here for me.... I'll go and use the toilet first and will be back swiftly....

He got up from the bed and walked to the door, opened it and left the door.

I noticed that the door was not fully close. He had placed the door stopper between the door and its frame as he did not have the key and needed to return.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.