Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
100KWhy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas01 View Post
Just tried katrina,it was an amazing experience..Once in the room she gave me a solid bj and rimmed me,after that she asked me if I want to get fucked initially I said no as I have never been fucked before and I was afraid it will hurt but she assured me that she will go slow and I finally agreed. I was very nervous but she put it in slowly and went slow for the first few thrust. After she saw that I'm okay she thrusted more harder and i was enjoying it..she fucked me so good that I came hands free,I was so speechless. Thanks for the recommendation guys really appreciate it
Wow you guys can actually cum Handsfree? Only seen it in video, don’t mind if I ask some beginner question, what can I do to achieve it? Do you guys like stop cumming few days or week before going and when getting it, do you guys actually tighten your ass all the way or just put it on relaxing mode all the way? Perhaps when pumping in tighten and when pulling out relax? Idk, been trying to achieve it for some time now, can’t seems to get it, always rely on wanking to get off