Old 27-04-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

I think the real meat of the HCMC scene lies in where the upper middle income Viets go for fun. Doubt that they are using gaito, bui vien or the various bj only massage spas like Vien Dong that r geared towards tourists.

At the Trung Son Residential Area, there is not only the chain of luxury massage spas that I frequent but also various other massage shops. Think they all like to cluster together. I will explore the rest on my next trip. Many of these massage shops use Telegram to provide prices, updates, etc. Of course Telegram got scams but just join the legit telegram groups to get information, don’t transfer money or anything stupid like that. In fact, the chain that I go to, often remind customers to make all payments at the shop cashier only. I hear rumours of a similar cluster ar Go Vap but dunno if true.

Of course, some bro die die cannot leave D1 but that’s a bit like going to Bangkok & only playing within the touristy part of Sukhumvit. In that regard, the China bros are definitely more adventurous than us SG bros. Nowadays with Grab & all the taxi apps, the whole city is easily within reach.

Last edited by RobbyChin; 27-04-2024 at 10:46 PM.