Thread: Kena ghosted
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kena ghosted

Kenna ghosted after first date, yes.
I have to admit, I am not the most handsome/tall guy around. Dating is a numbers game to me. So I have been ghosted many times. First few times I would try to initiate a 2nd date but ever since ORD, I started to read people better e.g. if they dun want to hear from you, don't try too hard to get to them.

But after fucking, no. Usually I am the one ghosting the lady.

2 times in Japan.
1. With a prc ex schoolmate. Before doing the deed, she gave me a few hickies. After doing the deed, she kept asking me to sweet talk. It was 2am already and I had to wake up for work the next day. I kinda liked her. C cups with cute bunny teeth, slim, smart (managed to make it to the top 10 Japanese university and completed the degree in Japanese) but she was too clingy and I had a gf who left Japan for her biz trip. I spent 4 days using a cold spoon to spread the hickies out.

I had a formal "break up" (we're not officially together) with her 3 days later after our dinner date. She cried like shyte. She wanted to go to my apartment again that night which I rejected. Blocked her on fb after that. A few months later, I unblocked her but restricted her view on my account.

2. Japanese girl, graduated and in between jobs. Spoke on OKC and sexted on LINE app. When we met I felt catfished. She's not that bad but a bit plus sized for my liking. We went ahead with the date. Invited her to my single dorm. Fingered her until she came all over my sheets. She wanted to give me a HJ, I declined and sent her to the train station. I didn't initiate any contact and she got it.

Somehow I feel that Japanese ghosting practice is quite common not just in relationships.