View Single Post
Old 20-04-2024, 01:00 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Relationship with KTV girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Lol. But I also cannot think of wl willing to stick through unless they received constant and consistent financial gratitude.
agreed, their job is make money in exchange for their bodies, we get to touch them.

but you say, wives will be the ones with you through everything, is FRADUELENT MISREPRESENTATION

Don't apologise for saying this bro. I know from personal experience, and from looking at the damned world we live in, this is something that is just wrong to say.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment