Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 1
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
some months ago, went to see a viet ML, damn chio and young. love her figure and that ass is to die for.
Loved her pictures and wanted to see real person (no PS). While I did not want massage, asked her for hugs and kisses. she said okay. Once I reached there, nothing and we ended up talking and she was too shy. I said never mind. stayed in touch via app.

she went back to her home country and came back and we connected again. she said please come and support. I said i only come for hugs and kisses and she said yet once again but i made it clear it was my last time.
one hour spent were magical... too much gfe....and she drove me crazy with non-stop kisses and squeezing and what not.

I asked why not last time, she said just met only that's why.

Now when we meet it's full of kisses and gfe and both of us are naked throughout. it's a curtain joint so I always worry it will open suddenly lol.
Went back again and it got better and better so much so that after 69 she tried to put it in raw as she said she cannot control. I wanted it too but I think my cock shrunk due to no condom as soon as i enter. Big head takes over small head.
So ready for action now with caps in my pocket. she's texting me repeatedly when will come back and fuck her.... she looks green and may or may not be doing this with other bros, I can't say, but can't complain as I'm also not doing this with her only....
Time to share ctc bro. HAhaha :P