View Single Post
Old 13-04-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ex colleague you wish to fuck

Currently still advancing on trying to hook up an ex colleague too.. been chatting almost everyday. Back then I feel that she and another girl is the prettiest in the company but they r from another office branch. Only get to see them at company events or cross branches meeting/training, always goes for smoke break in the past tgt and also lunches with this particular one that I'm after cox the other one, I'm not able to get close to her as she always surrounded by her own office colleagues. Been at least 3 years since. The one I'm after had put on abit of weight but I dun care. She still have tht pretty face and curvy women have always been my thing. And due to the weight gains, her not so small boobs becomes a bigger boobs. To me, her figure is just like that song from John Mayer.