Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
EatsInformation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Tried Sheri this afternoon

First look, she is quite average looking for me, like in the photos. Fair skin and good body.

Started by going into the room first then proceeded to shower by myself. Toilet a little small (shared kind), after finishing then went back to the room while she waited outside for me.

Then we proceeded to the bed and she initiated frenching. French for quite awhile and catbath her way down before she proceeded to bbbj. Her bbbj was good. She alternated between licking and sucking the shaft and also licking and sucking and cupping the balls as well.

Asked her to lie down while i started to kiss and suck on her boobs and fingered her pussy. Next i went down and painted her and can tell she was enjoying it.

Not long after, we changed to cowgirl position and she rided me like mad. Almost cum due to her speed so i asked her to slow down alittle. Then we change to missionary position and after pumping her we ended the session.

Looks: 8/10 quite similar to photos
Boobs: 9/10 big and soft
Bbbj:9/10 great skills and techniques
Fj:9/10 quite wet and slippery. takes initiatives most of the time and added good moanings
Painting: 8/10 wet enough to spill some love juice
Fingering: Allowed
Frenching: More towards sensual kind of frenching
Language: Speaks OK english
GFE: 8/10 attentive and always smiling, good service attitude. GFE can be improved more i feel as there's some shyness in her waiting to be brought out