Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Pattaya

Just realised I did not include LT prices but I either forgot or did not ask. If you see the ST prices, you will realise the LT numbers will be high as sky.

Anyway, next stop was Soi 6 and arriving at midnight was probably not the best strategy. I saw some bros suggesting to go earlier at 5pm as a starter dish. So I walked the whole stretch and they are mostly SYT types, less polished and less sexy than the agogo chicks. It was pretty overwhelming for more so I passed trying any bars there and left for Hollywood.

So here are the hooker disco reviews. Bear in mind this is already after 12am.

Hollywood - packed to the brim with lookers and customers. Did one round, asked a staff about any available tables but none at all. So decided to do another round just checking out the chicks. Most of the hot ones already had company. And the so so ones had their own tables and drinks and readily returned smiles. But I decided to close the night by heading back to Walking Street and checking out the rest.

Panda - Panda was also packed but the quality is not as good. I browsed one round and promptly left.

Insomnia - Another packed joint but I noticed more chicks without tables just dancing along. I did one round and one petite average looker grabbed me to her table and asked me to drink with her friends, guys and gals. Wouldn't reject a freebie, drank and rubba her for a while but her face was really not to my liking. Gave the classic going to toilet excuse and scooted off.

Myst - This after party joint was bouncing at around 2am. Would have bought a drink to wait out to see if any hotties off work. but was too tired. Surveyed one round, spoke to one freelancer who quoted me 4K LT but wasn't to my liking. So left for bed to fuck another day