View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackkkkkk View Post
Like to share what my regular ML just told me.
She was introduced by some 姐妹 for nice photo shoot by a 摄影师 and she engaged him for a reasonable price. And she took some sexy bikini shots at her apartment.
Recently he keeps texting her and said he gotten some nice clothes which looks nice on her and suggest she should try and he gotten a 5star hotel room for the shoot. My ML rejected as he feels that he is up to no good.
The following day he sent her those photos he took before but edited with her nude body and demand sex else he will expose those photos.
As she knows she is doing massage illegally and can’t make police report, any seniors bros can advise?
Extortion or threats used for getting free sex from FL or ML can be criminally charged. Your ML should use implicitly words and try let the man admit indirectly that’s he looking to sex her. Best is play along his game. Follow him to hotel and when he touch her then claim to be molested. His fingerprints can be proven. It’s a crime. As for you ML if no deed done no need to be afraid of.