View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 12
TheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A story ten years in the making

Revelation

As I clicked on Wechat, waiting for the chats to load, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. Jane's behavior had become increasingly secretive, her phone practically glued to her hand at all times. It was as if she was hiding something from me, and I couldn't ignore the nagging suspicion that lingered in the back of my mind.

I had a good 20 minutes before Jane finished her shower. The chats loaded. At first, everything seemed normal – innocent conversations with friends and colleagues, mundane updates about her day, what they ate, their work matters etc.But as I delved deeper, I stumbled upon something that sent a chill down my spine – a series of flirtatious messages between Jane and various men. My heart raced as I read their exchanges, each message more suggestive than the last. Jane even sent photos of herself to the men. It was clear that there was something going on between them, something that Jane had been keeping from me. Anger and betrayal boiled within me as I realized the extent of her deception. How could she do this to me, to us?

But my curiosity got the better of me, and I continued to scroll through their conversation, searching for answers amidst the sea of flirtatious and sexual messages. There were men sending their dick photos to her, erected and rock hard. Then there were compliments from Jane on their sizes. Truth be told, they were good sized cocks and compared to mine, I felt a quick but sharp pang of shame. The messages would continue, suggesting how Jane will feel if she had these cocks in her mouth and pussy. From Jane's replies, I could tell she was incredibly aroused as she played to their game.

As I delved deeper into Jane's text conversations, I uncovered a world of secrets. The messages were like pieces of a puzzle, each one revealing a new facet of Jane's hidden life. With shaking hands, I scrolled through her exchanges with Gary, the intensity of their flirtation sending a wave of nausea over me. But Gary was just the tip of the iceberg. As I explored further, I discovered messages from other men too – Jason, Ivan, Bow, Dragonboy – each one adding another layer to the betrayal I felt.Their conversations were filled with innuendo and suggestion, each message more explicit than the last. It was as if Jane had been leading a double life, indulging in fantasies and desires that she had kept hidden from me for far too long.

Then there were the photos Jane sent to the men...