View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

@StupidCharsiew

mod removed your post for quoting a illegal non sponsor...

The tipping policy is really up to you and you had paid such high price to go there and not sure why you need to tip anymore...

I was told by many friends reccently that the tipping had reduced...actually tipping is up to you...

Cafe - virtually no tip and if any tip will be small losse change few dongs.
DJ cafe - some tip just wanted to court the gal and no tip if not keen or few dongs.
Massage (clean) - tips had reduced from 300k to 200k since not many clients daily.
Massage (Special) - tips hardly if already paid high. For the assistance in locker just 50k tips guy will tell you what you like to hear.
Restaurants - hardly anyone bother to tip except small lose change or 50k.

For ktv I think mummy will tell you when you ask if you are new there.

Vietnam local economy is bad...many locals had no cash or not enough to spend...many factories in Southern had closed and now only North new factories are hiring...

The Vietnam Q1 GDP 5.5% are export growth that dun really help all the local citizens.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 02-04-2024 at 10:17 AM.