Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Agreed most all MLs are big lier, dun let them laugh at us, we r easy to b fools, they will tell the same things to other Bros. They came here to squeeze our money if we fool by their good skill acting. I think their mentality already damage due to their good skill of lier. For Bros who like to bought gifts to MLs, mostly they won’t wear it, because they worried other Bros will questioned them and stop spending on them. I will avoid the competition to buy things for MLs to wooed them. Experienced Bros will agreed with me. Just keep it transactional is the safer . Especially if they have a lot of 姊妹 here, they will shared their experienced or info how to play along with us. We can see some MLs made return and try their luck again to fool around. But with our Bros warned each other’s, some MLs can’t made it like she is first time here made a lot of money,after 2 or 3 rounds then RTC without successes as first round.
One ML was sharing with me that her agent was teaching her on how to get the freebies and gifts from the bros strategically.