View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer2024 View Post
many spineless worms here hahahaha
Seriously, what are ppl afraid of? Kena zap sbf points? Read my signature. What the fuck can sbf points be used for??? Afraid account kena block? Just sign up a new one. Afraid negative FR kena deleted? Delete then let them delete. At most is a few minutes wasted posting it, but some ppl would have seen it and you would have did your part. So what are ppl spineless and afraid of? There's no Liam Neeson here. Nobody's got some special skill to track you down and get you. So exactly what the fuck are people afraid of if fear is the reason. Don't want to waste time writing something you know will be deleted I can understand. But spineless? Afraid? While in the meantime bros are paying hundreds, even a thousand bucks for lousy service? $500 for a handjob because some girl touch nipple say itchy, bang her a bit say pain, then offer to hj you and still have the face to say rebate $30 if you leave her a review just don't mention the bad things? Got balls to patronize FL, some even got balls (and maybe cauliflower) to do raw, but no balls to leave an honest review?

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?