View Single Post
Old 30-03-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
In Jakarta this week, staying around Thamrin, quite busy and lazy past few days so only find outcall massage to hotel. Michat always full of scam but luckily found one genuine, direct not agent. Not bad 250k for 90min of quite decent oil massage, can top up around 200k or so if want hj, she didn't initiate on the extra but only offer when i requested. Sadly no offer fj or else would be perfect for me. Will try my luck tonight and tomorrow outside hunting.

Fasting month plus drizzling every evening for the past few days, lazy to go out exploring or visiting spa. Just enjoy outcall massage in hotel room. Last day here Good Friday no work, woke up horny in the morning. I thought most FL already slept but managed to find one lady online for a quickie. Arrived fast coz no traffic. Started with BJ and cowgirl until she tired, then laid her down and bang her gaw gaw. Can felt her sweating even in aircond room. Finished with deep thrust while squeezing her big round boobs. Rest a while, paid 500k before she left and then proceed to lobby for breakfast.