View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Was she always FN? For some reason never visited her.
For me she was FN from day one before. So I suppose so.

But I think she's worth the visit. Her wonderful natural bountifil boobs are already worth the ticket price. But she gives more... a lot more input into your pleasure. Ofc ymmv. Easily better than any in the current sad batch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Kiki to me is one of the most beautiful MLs the last couple of years. Only Aila and Donna is better. If you like classy elegant type of ladies then Kiki will definitely fit the bill.
Yes she is one of the most elegant and beautiful - for her age. Shes well into her 30s, but she's like top grade ktv mamasan. But you prefer the younger, more playful and vivacious ktv hostesses under her, then she might not appeal.