View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/an-an-massage/

Tried this girl recently. Location is around the famous area where you have to go uphill. Quite a friendly and good conversationalist, can have a good chat with her.

Looks around the early 30's range but if you're a fan of mature vampy looks I think you won't complain. Massage was short and not strong, so if you enjoy strong massages, this is not for you.

Sensual was good as it seems she has been in this line before. Quite well-endowed and she is skillful with her HJ. I think the boobs have been enhanced but they seem to be quite well done as it's not the kind where on first touch you can feel the hardness. Allows rubbing outside the panty but I didn't try reaching inside.

RTM for me is a 50/50 as there are way too many girls out there at the moment to try.

Last edited by malaylover; 26-03-2024 at 03:04 PM.