Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
HugeDaddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHugeDaddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Aselya

Looks - long blonde hair with the SYT look, can be easily smitten and attracted by her

Body - slim and sexy young body. Fair smooth skin, lean and no tummy with sexy curve and a hot tight ass

Boobs - a very nice set of natural big knockers that is nice to hold, grab, fondle, touch, lick and suck.

Pussy - clean shaven with no smell, very nice to paint her. Taste good and most importantly she is naturally wet.

Frenching - wild and passionate, DFK Non-Stop trough out the session that I have to stop to catch my breath

BBBJ - No issue with deep throat. Suction was powerful and sensual. Her tongue twirling around damn good.

Fj - good co operative move and get into the mood easily. No issue with any position you want as well as ok with hard, fast and deep penetration. Her moans were sibeh loud also. The deeper I go the louder she gets.

GFE - attentive and willing to please, attentive and giving her all filled with comfy and tender loving care

RTF - no doubt about it. Why not?

Thanks boss SNS for recommending Aselya