Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
AlphaChamp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlphaChamp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlphaChamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Sara SNS

She is sexy and the same as what was being advertise. The kind that you will take a few looks at her in public. She looks very chio.

She own a nice curvy and toned body. Her skin is fair and smooth. Her ass was nice and meaty enough. Boob was big and natural.

Frenching was awesome as we had exotic kind of frenching with DFK throughout the session.

Blowjob was very patience and sloppy. Can hear the slurp slurp sound effect. Deepthroat and good suction. She takes her time to service my lil bro well and my 2 ding ding balls.

Pussy was clean shaven and she love to be paint. Her pussy was super sensitive and when she is high, she will moan and grab hold of my hair and ask me not to stop.

Started the FJ with pumping her in doggie, then missionary back to doggie again for release. Her ass was auto pointing up and her back was arched like U shape. She was responsive and moaning was good too. Can considered it as very good sex.

GFE was also strong. She aim to please and is not time watching and really takes attentive care to make sure I am comfortable and enjoying my time with her.