Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3009 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Not scared? I kena once the FL (she was operating along Novena area), keep on trying to make me raw her.

Started in the toilet, started with soapy breast f**k, than use the buttock to rub, lastly pulled my c**k near her pussy and wanted me to f**k her in the shower... I told her wear condom, than she like sian sian...

Then on the bed, started with BBBJ, breasts f**k, than she changed to top, than use her pussy to rub (was damn wet and sticky), then suddenly tried to push my c**k inside... Immediately stopped her, and ask her put condom...

Not sure why, but she tried another few times to make me raw, which I felt uncomfortable...
This kind is the most dangerous. I used to play with a few then in the end they just make me slipped into them. Strange these char bo more worried about pregnancy than STD