View Single Post
Old 21-03-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Dropped by Butterfly and had a go with Korya.

She’s a tall girl as advertised, 170cm, Thai tan (vs. in the pictures) and face is a bit chubbier than in the pics as well. I told her her features and hair style reminded me of Lisa from BlackPink as she giggled. Slim with hardly any tummy but also pretty flat on top, small A-cups (not for boob lovers).

However, her English was pretty good, said she was 20, from Chiangmai studying tourism in uni so very easy to talk to.

Standard shower, then she saw that I brought my Sagami condoms and asked me “you want with condom or no condom?” a few times and I knew i was sunk. In the end my self control lost out. She popped a mint of some sort into her mouth and gave me a bbbj which gave a nice cold sensation on my dick then she asked if she could put some lube but when I put it in she was already wet. Finished off in missionary and CIP in record time. Joked with her I wanted a discount cos I finished too fast lol

With 30 mins left to go, showered and she gave me a massage whilst we chatted, paid her and left. I would rate this 7/10 but prob won’t return cos I’m more a boobs man
Extra charge if no condom?