View Single Post
Old 21-03-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

The next day at the store, both were quiet as they carried on with their work. Wifey felt quite satisfied and so was Boon Peng. They had small talks and pretended as if both didn’t fucked each other’s bodies just the night before.

It was only at about 2am when Boon Peng started touching Wifey inappropriately. He rubbed her butt, even pinched a little. Wifey could only smiled.

“Wah… tired ah…” Wifey suddenly yawned.

“Didn’t sleep well ah?” BP disturbed.

“Got sleep… just long time never…” She stopped herself.

“Never get ah?” BP disturbed again.

“Ya ya…. Tiko lah you” Wifey shyly responded.

“You got anything later after shift?” He asked.

“No ah. Go home lor.” Wifey said

“You want to eat breakfast later after work?” BP asked, hoping to get more time with her.

“Breakfast? Hmmm can ah I guess..” Wifey said.

“Ok ok…” Ding dong… the chime went and Boon Peng went to the front. The rest of the shift went without anything special. Soon the shift was over and wifey was glad it was over. She was looking forward to breakfast. They decided to head to nearby kopitiam where Boon Peng had prata and Wifey had some toast with eggs.

As they were eating, Boon Peng tried to coax Wifey over to his house. She kept pushing him away and gave multiple excuses not to go. She was feeling tired and abit dirty from work and just wanted to head home.

“Don’t want lah…Tired lah” Wifey said.

“aiyah come lah… can just relax at my house. Later you feel better, can go home” Boon Peng persisted.

“But I want to shower and change clothes lah…” Wifey said.

“Never mind.. later that shop nearby open, we can get some for you to change” boon Peng anyhow whacked.

“huh?” Wifey was puzzled.

“Just come only” Boon Peng said again. After much haggling back and forth, Wifey finally relented. She had an inkling that BP wanted to play more from yesterday.

This turned out to be true. Boon Peng kept giving Wifey the dirty horny looks and Wifey could not help but to also fall into the trap. He started to praise her looks, her body, her stamina and all the nice things in the world about Wifey.

Wifey reluctantly followed him back, though she was feeling abit light with all the praises. Back at his place, it was her turn to reciprocate the favour and started blowing him in his room.

They had another round of sex, although not as long as the night before. Wifey even allowed him to cum on her face, with some sperm landing on her hair. She rested for a while more before she dragged herself back home near to lunch time. That night, she took off as she was too tired.

Wifey probably had sex with Boon Peng for another 2 more times, before something quit tragic happened. One evening, when Wifey reported to work, Boon Peng wasn’t there. Instead there was another relief aunty part timer who took his place.