View Single Post
Old 18-03-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Who would expect them to win 4-3 in extra time? Well done lads not the best team performance… and of all u win against Liverpool…

Having say that the defence looks fragile today… and though rashford score… don’t feel he is doing much for the team
Yalor, this win was really unexpected but credit to their fighting spirit which they rarely show they won ...tot the game would hv to be settled by penalty kicks...maybe they don't like to be kept calling pussies...haha...such a sweet victory at the last minute of extra time by one of their forgotten sons Amad Diallo ..in the 121st minute of the game

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor