Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
oldmoon99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroldmoon99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroldmoon99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Eva is as pretty as her pics, except maybe slimmer face. Long hair and all was natural from what I felt and she is young , innocent and sweet look.

She has small frame and slender curvy body figure with a perky hot ass. Fair smooth skin, nice to touch and roam her body when she is naked.

Her boobs was natural big Bs/Cs, with no sign of sag. Her nipples are the standard kind and gets hard with minimal stimulation. After receiving the foreplay from her, I got her to lay down and she brought her boobs together for me to suck on.

Showered me nicely and gave me a good scrub before she prep me for action. French was on the menu so we tongue fight abit to get all warmed up. It was heavenly and DFK all the way.

She would start off by licking from my side tummy upwards to my nipple, and would lick my thighs before proceeding to BBBJ.

Signalled me to lie down and gave a very "tongue-oriented" BBBJ with super deepthroat and lots of licks and flicks whiched i liked. I played with her clean shaven pussy and she was getting all wet and bothered. Told her that I will service her and she very happily allowed the painting. Could tell that she loved my technique as she was moaning so loudly that it felt that it could be heard outside her room. She said she could not take it anymore and wanted me to fuck her.

Capped on and she was extremely horny and every time i went in her i could hear her wet pussy. She urged me to fuck her harder by smacking my butt and she was in a very wild and horny mode. Missionary, sideways, cowgirl, doggy. Grimace type face when enjoying (but made me go slow just to be careful). Took note of the pace and cues so she could enjoy throughout even as I went long. Lots of soft moans and heavy breaths for audio. Kept me rock hard throughout. I finished her off in missionary and it felt like a good work out.

The GFE was amazing, felt bonded with her had an enjoyable time together. Everything went so naturally. I have no doubt about RTFing her.