View Single Post
Old 13-03-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

The taxi ride home felt really long.

Not wanting to be booked for DUI, James decided to ditch his car for the night and returning the next day to collect it when he was sober. So, taxi it was.

We were silent throughout. Awkwardly silent despite us being really good friends. I guess heat of the moment things does come with some consequence afterall. It would have been unbearable if not for the timely arrival at my place.

Seeing the drunken state I was, James offered to send me home which I gladly accepted. It would be nice to have someone holding up my hair should I ever need to empty the churning substances from within.

Now, it was one thing being an adult and another letting your parents see you coming home pissed drunk. I wasn't gonna appreciate getting a lecture from my dad about coming home high (wasn't sure if he was awake catching the live game), therefore I chose to retreat to my "fortress of solitude" in a bid to sober up before going home. James, very obviously insisted on coming with me, to make sure I was ok and not pass out in the staircase.

I sat on a step and leaned against the wall with my eyes closed, attempting to get whatever rest I could. James seated beside me, cigarette in hand, puffing the alcohol away. We sat in deafening silence until... (note: conversation paraphrased based on memory, which isn't serving me well)

"Moon..."

"Uhhh hmm? Ya? What?"

"Are you ok?"

"Ya, just need to close my eyes abit. I'll be ok..."

"Orh"

Silence again...

"Moon..."

"Ya?" I was a teeny weeny bit irritated, I kinda enjoyed the silence.

"Just now that thing..."

I knew what he was referring to, but I feigned ignorance.

"Wat thing...?"

"That thing la... okie that few things..."

"You know I have a boyfriend right?"

"Ya, but..."

"But what?"

"We don't know each other for that long la... but I think I really like you..."

You think? You fucking kissed me the entire night away, in front of most of our business network and now you say you think you like me? My mind went into overdrive, my eyes were now opened, adrenaline has kicked in. He continued...

"Aiya, I dunno how to say it la. Ya, you got bf all liao but I can't help it if i like you right?"

I cut in..

"Not like you dunno I'm seeing someone. I told you about him also."

I wonder what got into James that day, because he interrupted me but rushing forward and planted his lips on mine once again...

I tried to protest by trying to push him away which failed because it made him reel me into his embrace. I mentioned that my relationship with Travis was a time bomb yes? Realising that once again, I relented. With that, his right hand dived immediately into the top of my dress and burrowed its way under my left bra cup, holding onto my left breast.