View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
fortunelion is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR - Jessy from Lust365 on their telegram group

I looked around and saw a new gal. Wow when I saw the pics, I immediately booked her.

Face: when she let down her hair, it is her and looked much better.

Body: Boobs is B (max). Her ass is amazing though. Big round bubbly butt. I started the session with her on her tummy (pronebone position) and kissed her all the way from her neck to her butt and lo and behold it was bigger than it look when she was dressed.

BBBJ: She excel in this area. Very very good. I had to stop her after a short while because I wanted it to last longer.

FJ: I started with reversed cowgirl so that I can see that awesome butts going up and down. Ok to a few light spanks. This is followed by missionary coz I wanted to french her and doggy pronebone style. No complaints at all. Took it like a champ. Overall very good. Knows her position well.

Time management: Not a time watcher. She only used her phone to show me her older photos per my request.

Overall: This is an excellent choice ... a gem. She knows how to please a man the way a professional mistress would. Skilled, sexy and beautiful.

RTF: Hell Yeah.