View Single Post
Old 23-02-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 1
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
i also kena the same before, sometimes shit happens, play long enough you see all kinds of patterns

to mitigate/reduce the risk of being aeroplaned, even if its not a 100% bao jiak guarantee, just send pre-emptive messages before the appointment time. it works? good for u; doesn't work? too bad, LLST at least u tried

whatever it is don't trust these ladies to remember all appointments cos sometimes its just too overwhelming for them. i seen with my own eyes (cos a girl was showing off how popular she was ) every few mins sms comes in... sometimes bros don't get responses simply because there's just not enough time for the girls to work and reply (use phone during massage get complained, dun reply get complained )
EG.An yi lor. Text say full liao. Text to arrange in ADVANCE. Then MIA liao. ok lor, bye lor. Guess she got alot regulars to support her. Hahah