View Single Post
Old 23-02-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 1
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
There was once, I made appointment with a ML, 11pm. I confirmed she confirmed. Even before I drive over, texted her that I’m on my way, and she said ok, around 10pm.

When I reached around 10:40pm (from one end to another end of island), then she told me spa closes at 10:30, hence she couldn’t take me.

If she could not take my booking at 11pm, can just say so mah. She could just tell me in the very beginning, spa closes at 10:30, last slot is 9:30. But she didn’t.

No choice, travel so far already, luckily my regular at West is willing to OT for me
That's zzzzzzz. Csnt imagine travelling from one end to the other.
We dont have a database lik them to counter check against. But they do ! I rmb in the last i went to visit a ml.she told me my record have 1 or 2 record of flying aeroplane. But i told her i never pangseh before.

ANyone have such situations before? The ml even showed me, put my number in? Really have the record of me flying aeroplane but it was 2years back. Really puzzles me. :/