View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Went to try the joint at Midpoint. Lady named Nana. I’ve had her on WeChat for a while since she was called Baby at some other joint in Opal Cres. That was an $88 joint so I never bothered to try but her WeChat pics and videos always look damn power.

Well now I finally got to see her in person. Fuck man. Discount 40%!!! Those videos were either taken 10yrs ago or Meitu is just too powerful already. Her face and body nowhere close to her WeChat representation. Above got one bro wrote FR and called her “almost perfect”… well that’s one bro whose recommendation I’ll never follow again lol. Another bro said 7.5 and called her meaty and won’t rtm. I agree more and still think this bro is too generous. Definitely won’t RTM
Wah nearly step into this trap. Thanks for the warning.