View Single Post
Old 16-01-2024, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Nelsonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Affair with A Japanese Lady. What should I do?

As I had expected, she texted “how are you?” Previously I would have told her my feelings, that I’ve been thinking about her, and ask her how she was doing.

But this time I just texted back “I’m fine”. To which she replied “ok”. And that was it. I’m tired of her mind games and manipulative ways. My last straw was that she lied to me that she hadn’t slept with another guy(s). In some ways I’m feeling more free and spending time to focus on myself and my family; wife and my kids.

I unblocked her on social media as I don’t want to have the feeling of hiding from her. Recently, I started to post photos of my family outings, including my wife and I together. I’m not sure if she has seen my posts but I don’t want to hide anymore. Previously I would avoid going out with my wife or have intimate moments, and even slept in separate rooms. But now since I broke up with this Japanese lady, I’ve moved back to sleep with my wife on the same bed.

Like what the bros here shared, fun wild sex is only temporary. But my wife has remained faithful, loving and respectful all these years. The only regret I have is having to keep this secret within myself for the rest of my life.

In some ways, I feel sorry for this Japanese lady, that she easily falls in love with men, perhaps as a way to seek validation and love without the commitment. She used to remark that she finds herself attracted to married men. And I used to indulge in that forbidden love affair with her. But not anymore. Because what she does with me, she does it with other men. Hence I at peace with myself and wish her the best.