View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

All good things have to come to an end after various things happen. And i have onboard the flight to overseas uni. I arrived at a place that was strange to me and i had to study for 1 year here. When i left the airport to onboard a cab, i happen to saw someone who is from my school, kim. She is one of the top beauty in our sch and my luck to meet her here. But my mind was thinking if her bf came as well.

But oh well, i just went ahead to say hi to her to test out my luck. And after a short talk, we onboard the cab together since we are heading to same sch.

We had our conversation in the cab and understand that she came alone and she had a fight with her bf before she came here. Understand her situation, we skip this topic and chat other stuff and silent after that. The ride was long and before my eyes close, o felt somethingdrop on my shoulder. When i turn around, i saw kim was asleep and i accidentally saw her cleavage and it was big. In my mind i was thinking, her bf is a lucky bastard.

When we reached, i wake her up and we get off the cab and regiater in the hostel. Once we got the key, we went off to our room.

While i was unpacking, someome knock on my door, i was wondering who was knocking. When i open the door, i saw kim and she had changed her clothes aleeady. I was staring at her boobs as her tshirt appear to be bursting soon.

She snapped her finger and woke me up and ask if i am free for dinner? I told her yea sure