Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 22-11-2023, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

“She whispered your name! Or more like moaned out your name!”

I didn’t know how to react for a moment. On one hand I was feeling aroused, but on the other hand I was worried if I am wrecking their relationship.

“Eh you sure or not?”

“Wah lau, my room was so quiet the jih leng pangsai also I can hear ok!”

“Ok ok calm down. But what has it got to do with me? I can’t control who Jane wants to fantasize when she masturbates right? But at the same time, I am sorry also la.”

“I know it’s not your fault la. I am not angry at you, but more with the situation.”

“Ok, so then, what happened after that?”

“I pretended as if nothing happened. And given she masturbated, I thought maybe her appetite is back. So the next night I tried to initiate but was rejected again. This went on for a few times, until I cannot tahan already and confronted her in the end. And that was just earlier this evening.”

“Ok, so you managed to trash it out with Jane – that’s good isn’t it?”

“In a way. She was of course angry at me for hiding the fact that I knew she masturbated, and even angrier because I heard her call out your name. She was also very angry at herself and felt that she betrayed me. Anyway, we managed to have a long talk. She told me the whole experience was overwhelming to her. Although she enjoyed it at that time, she said she felt guilty and sinful after that. She told me it took her almost a week to accept what has happened. She thought she could then resume our usual intimacy, but she couldn’t get herself aroused when with me. She said she no longer feels guilty or dirty about the swap. In fact she told me those images of making love to you and Andy and all the group sex we had was very arousing to her. She told me she masturbated not only at home but also in the office toilet a few times.”

“Ok… “

“So I asked her, should we go for therapy for her to be able to be intimate with me again. She said no, therapy is not what she wants. She said she wanted something extra in order to psyche herself to be intimate with me again.”

“That one easy la bro, nowadays all kinds of toys to suit all kinds of kinks. If you want, I can ask Tanya to recommend to Jane the websites we got our toys.”

“She doesn’t want toys.”

“Oh… ok.. “ a sense of dread came over me.

“She wants to make love to me with another person or persons. And you should know who she has in mind.”

“Tanya and I?”

“I don’t even know if that answer was answered by your big head or small head, but yeah! That was what she told me just now!”

“So does that mean we have to organise another session? We’ll need to ask Andy and Amy then.”

“No, Jane doesn’t want another session. She just wants to make love to me but needs you and Tanya to “take part” as well so that she could get herself aroused enough to make love to me.”

“So you mean Tanya and I are just visual or sexual aids for her to make love to you?”

“I don’t know.. I don’t know!” Brian got agitated.

“Sorry, I don’t mean to lash out at you, but bro, I really don’t know to what extent you and Tanya’s involvement would be. I don’t even know if Jane is actually suggesting a foursome without herself even knowing it, or does she but just paiseh to spell it out. Anyway, don’t get your hopes too high. She did mention thought that your presence is actually more important than Tanya’s but if she wants you to be present, she feels she has to have Tanya involved too as a sign of respect to Tanya. She wouldn’t want you to cheat on Tanya.”

“Ok.. this is something really unexpected. And I also can’t help but to think what Andy and Amy would feel if they ever find out.”

“And that is why they cannot find out.”

“And I will need to speak to Tanya too.”

“I think Jane already has as we are speaking.”

I was too engrossed in my conversation with Brian that I didn’t pay much attention as to what Tanya might be doing. I assumed she was already asleep.

“Oh ok… I am not agreeing to your proposal… nor am I rejecting it.. I mean.. I really have to speak to Tanya first.”

“I understand.. Ok, now that I got the easy one out of the way…. “

“That was the easy one out of the 2 problems you told me? Kanine, your kena sack from your work ah?”

“If only it was that simple… ok, you brace yourself ah… “

“Wah cibai, what the fuck is it?”