View Single Post
Old 25-10-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bro SS08 already written he wanted the experience to choose syts (SS08 choice only syt)...and pampered...he dun care about the proper massage or whatever...but the experience been pampered by syt...

Reason why he dun mind to go visit MiMi or Ex-LD4...LD4 had a history with us Sinkees about more than a decade ago where...they will come and get the experience...then proceed to dinner and good drinking places such as disco or bar lounges with company...

Those were the days...

I remembered that time when they just opened for biz with LD1 not long after already open up another 4 similar outlets in HCM becos biz was sooooo goot I went Danang & even found a same LD salon by the same owner

Nowadays Sinkie also hap same concept liao but most unfortunately those VBs they bring in really cannot fit into my category of "SYTs"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^