View Single Post
Old 24-10-2023, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Finally had a chance to use his service.
I chose option 2 and met him downstairs and he brought me up. As there are like bouncers below, I don’t think anyone can go up without an agent. Extremely friendly guy and he invited me to a room which he had reserved. Sat me down and talked to me for a short while and he started to bring in the girls. Mostly are older girls and no took my fancy after 5 rounds. He even brought bk 1 group that came in before and reminded him and he say gi e them chance. I think they look older than me loh. Finally chose 1 in the end as didnt want to pick like no girl left. Not really my cuppa tea but just want that experience. Chit chat, drink beer, sing song. Then when got party time, lights turned to disco lights and the girl did a lap dance. Totally weak lap dance going through the motion only. Girl even had flabby stomach as she has a kid before. She did offered me hj at a point of time but it was so mechanical and imagine giving you a hj with no moisture. Couldn’t cum and asked whether I can hj on her boob or bj. All rejected. Times up and paid directly to Justin in the room. He went downstairs and a few taxi were empty waiting for customers. Left the place not really satisfied. Asked to see some fj girl photos and they were all chio but prices was 16k. All golden pussy. Not gonna spend ridiculous money in taiwan. Back to Thailand for regular fix

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!