View Single Post
Old 20-10-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Georgia, Pinoy ts, with her at JB. She is the first lady cock I sucked. She keep persisting me to suck her cock, after hesitate she push my head, I can simply said the feeling is amazing, and since then I can't stop sucking TS cock.
No 2 , forgot name , also at JB, taller than me, tis one unforgettable experience, we passionate French kiss almost 30mins, we do lick each other armpit, said to each other "I love you" while kissing. Drink each other siliva while thirsty. She also lick and finger my ass. Miss her.
No 3 forget name, at Chinatown, shorter than me. We shower together and start kissing. What made me unforgettable for her is the way she SUCK my ass, yes, she suck, feel like my shit going to suck out ...🤣, the feeling dn shiok and thrilled, worry shit will pop out
No 4, jaja, also Pinoy. At newton hotel, that time she look more like a cross but near trans. She have very solid natural butt and leg, tall and slightly thick. Her dick is long and think, I suck like a baby, and I lick her ass as well, v nice ass , got a little bit of asshole hair which actually I like.....
No 5, one Malay big size ts , at johor, try her few times, I basics a submissive bitch to her, suck her cock, eat her ass, lick her armpit, suck her toes, receive spatting from her...also deep French kiss...
No 6, a local Malay, v submissive, receive my spatting, lick my ass, and also I received my first prostate orgasm from her fingering, the feeling really amazing, cannot describe, just feel so high and moan like a bitch...