Old 13-09-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
lostdominic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
a Singaporean abroad

wanted to pen down this for myself to remember events that happened many years ago. the young and dangerous era!

shelly

Shelly was 17, I was 21 just out of NS. we were both in year 1 in our university in America.

This was the early 2000's, there had yet to be the metoo movement and the dressing of a normal teenager was Paris Hilton or The O.C. A&F outfit thin mini skirts, tube tops, g-strings, high heels. the CFM me look. it was a great time to be a horny male,

Shelly was 155 cm, 40ish KG and with blonde highlights on brown hair. she was from HK and Canada and what drew me to her was her naughty smile and sparkling eyes,

i was a "good boy", my parents had given me a strict allowance and I was focused on getting a good job, studying hard. i had no time for a girlfriend.

the mid terms were coming up and I was studying in a cafe.

"BOO!" hi XX! it was Sherry! she was in a black mini skirt and a red low cut top with black bra straps showing.

Hi Sherry! how come you aren't studying for your exams?

I have to keep up my GPA to get a good job but I paused and decided to chat with her. it was the first time we were chatting despite knowing each other in Asian gatherings

XX do you know YY (another girl in the group) has a big crush on you. Why don't you go out with her? She's hot.

Sherry, i don't have time, i really have to study. besides she's not my type, you are i blurted out.

XX started to laugh and then started to cry. do you know that I've been observing you for 2 months and you never asked me out. i thought that you are gay! SIngaporean guys are weird.

Sherry bent forward and fluttered her eye lashes at me her cleavage and her black bra spilled out. my dick stiffened. she looked like a mature 25 year old not a 17 year old.

Sherry "who is asking you to have a relationship silly, why don't you use me to release your stress, i know how guys are like".

my dick had hardened, it had previously taken me 6 months to even get a handjob from my long term JC girlfriend.

we were in a quiet coffeeshop. i pulled sherry forward and she fell on my lap. she wrapped her hands around my neck and she nuzzled me.

she felt my dick poking out and she laughed. don't be too excited, we have to study but if you are a good boy after our exams lets go clubbing and maybe you will get lucky! she whispered into my ear.. i turned around and we made out. her little tounge snaked around my mouth it was clear that she was experienced. she reached under and gave me a quick squeeze to my dick.
oh she said, i'm also wearing a black g-string with a diamond glitter on it.

and with that she stood up and walked off swaying her hips.

i had a severe case of blue balls and went straight home to PCC. (think i failed my paper) in fact i was so horny i touched myself twice in a row and passed out thinking about Sherry.
to be continued