View Single Post
Old 13-09-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all
Re: “The FR strikes back”

Part2 of round1:

Working her way down, she held junior & continued her cat bath treatment of my balls & groin area. I signalled her to switch over to the ever popular 69 position.

She obliged & started stroking my shaft as her mouth stretched over to cover my enlarged glans (kkj head). No signs of professional call girl giving a typical quickie blowjob. Taking her time slowing slurping away.

I reciprocated by splitting her clits apart & got to work. Granted her bush was trimmed, i would hv preferred if she was clean shaven there.

She was liking my exploration skills, grapling my face w her inner thighs, at times squeezing my cheeks ever so tight, i could tell she actually enjoyed my effort.

Junior got eract fast as she slide me into her mouth. But seconds leaving her mouth, it got soft really quick too. Not my best perfomance day.

As i licked more furiously, she moaned more & junior actually had less mouth-time action. 🤣

There was a stage she blurted out, “hubby, i am cumming!” It was probably a rehearsed phase. But to my surprise, she climaxed once (as she confessed later) during the 69 routine. I felt her thighs tighten & 1 knee bent as if to “MMA lock me into a naked choke during this procedure.

TBC