View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
KKB777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ❤️🌟 ROYAL Experience w/ Princess Tiara🌟❤️ LOCAL 21 Y/O, High GFE, Natural C-cup ❤

Booked the lovely Tiara last week. First impression when she arrived, the typical young gal with nice dress sense, with that beautiful hairstyle looked like those sexy jap you’ll find at Shibuya.
What attracted to me most is her easy to chat to personality and her genuine sweet face. And omg love her curvy body when she stripped naked! Beautiful and handful boobs absolutely great to grab n play with where I can just go on n on to suck n lick. Her bbbj is sensual n respond to all u asked her to do. Into sex, she’s just that sweet gal whom you knew she really enjoying it if you got your movement correct. Keep whispering to me she’s enjoying my thrust, and sent me to heaven when she said she hadn’t had such a long dick like mine for a long while. Doggy her infront of the mirror while grabbing her big melons, getting my now hard rock cock pumping her in n out of her juicy hole is really out of this world! We changed a couple of positions before I surrender and finished off in missionary.
She’s really a gem and certainly RTF for me!!!