Samster (PremiumD) C

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
zhijustin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Amansari De Spa

The address is Amansari Residence Resort

WhatsApp +60 10-912 6985 or WeChat JBGSPA if you wish for transport between the CIQ or anywhere else in JB to the place. Be advised that wait may vary

Assuming you're driving, look for Opague double doors with a vague spa sign above it, It's near the intersection between more parking and exit

Go into the spa and arrange things with the captain. Fluent in Mandarin, hokkien... Limited English.

It's RM 308 for one shot (45 mins), access to the spa itself (A jacuzzi pool, steam room and sauna room), its canteen (Simple food like maggi mee or chicken chop) & a legit one hour Thai or oil massage.

I'd imagine it to be RM 208 without the legit massage. But it really hit the spot. Got stepped on my back, thighs rubbed, head scrambled... Wew

The girl I bonked was #38 . Very firm body, B cup, came from Thailand 2 days ago... Had energy that helped overcame my general... Inexperience. Doesn't french kiss, didn't tried AR but did everything else. Overall 8/10

But all the girls in the spa look good. Certainly better than most freelancers I've found online

When planning a weekend visit, keep in mind that the hotel itself is in Taman Rinting, and thus, 30 mins from the Causeway minimum

That and the spa facilities are very basic. Waited over half an hour in the sauna to feel anything

But for the price, I'd come back. IF I had enough time to arrange a day trip, in which i'd put it at early afternoon-ish

Especially the chicken chop. Underrated snack option.

Last edited by zhijustin; 31-07-2023 at 04:13 PM.