View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 19
Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of
Re: Stories of Fantasies

"When I'm ready to cum, where do you want we to do it?"...I said as I was panting & pounding.

"When you're ready, I want you to pull out of her ass & stick it down my throat!"...May replied.

Who was I to decline such an offer. I fucked Jen harder until May reached down & rubbed Jen's clit. Jen cried out that she was cumming & in a second, I felt her asshole clench around my cock. I couldn't even keep stroking because of the hold she had on me.

"Fuck..May...I don't think I can hold out much longer!" I warned...

May reached around & yanked my cock out of Jen's asshole & spun it towards her mouth & in one motion, she rooted my cock down her throat! She pulled it back out & did it again. I told her I was about to cum & she sucked it while she jerked it. Jen got on her knees & began tonguing my balls as May sucked. I screamed out & rewarded May with the biggest load of cum & ever shot. I heard May trying to keep up with my spurts, but there was too much. I saw Jen pick her head up & begin to lick what was dripping off May's chin. Five...six...seven...eight...spurts of cum shot into May's mouth. She greedily licked it all up, but she looked funny. I looked on in amazement as she grabbed Jen's head, pulled her mouth open & proceeded to spit my cum into her mouth. I watched Jen choke on it, but she swallowed it all down. She licked her lips & I almost fainted when I saw May & Jen begin making out...mixing the cum in each others mouths. Once their mouths were empty & not a drop was missed, they sat up & looked at me.

"Mark...Jen & I feel that you should 'produce' breakfast for us everyday!"..May said with a grin.

"Oh you think, so, huh? I replied....

"Yes!" Jen replied..."in fact, we'll be waiting here tomorrow for you as well!"

"Well...having you two share breakfast is fine by me!!"

We all laughed & I leaned over, picked them both up & we went to bed....eagerly awaiting the sunrise!
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
Do upz me (encouragement) 4 d effort
Next target: 1100 points...
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

women r meant to be coaxed/respected always