Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TomAnd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
I always get a little afraid of sharing when people ask about the price points. It maybe expensive to some and may not be expensive to some. I only can say ymmv based on your expectations of what having fun is, like how I visit certain massage shops and some find them too expensive. Also, visiting on weekdays instead of weekends makes a difference in the pool of choices.

But I can say inclusive of selection of girls tips and my drinks for 3pax costs up to 3 to 4 juta and the girl may or may not go back to your hotel with you. And of course if she does and agrees to let the bouncers know before they collect them and send them home in their vans.
Thanks for your kind reply and for your time. I’ve gathered info from this thread and thanks to everyone for sharing the FR and other details. Since this will be my first time to batam, I’m confused whether to go to massage parlours or pubs or ktvs or May be hotel in room massages. I couldn’t get a clear picture of the spending as well. I’d appreciate people to share more details as it will be helpful for me. Thanks in advance.