View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My one and only cheating partner

Part 9

Throughout the day, thoughts and questions ran thru my mind like the morning traffic. What is she doing? Why the sudden hot and cold? Ot but asked me not to disturb her? Am I being mind fucked again? Getting no answers to these questions, I decided to ignore and just concentrate on my work. Sent a Whatsapp to my wife(S) and told her that I ot tonight....

Me: tonight ot...again, no need to wait up for me ok?

S: ahhh..ot again? I still thinking tonight I want.....

Me: sorry, haha. You diy lor. Hahahah

S: don't be crazy! Remember to eat dinner.

"For sure I will" I thought to myself.

After looking at the time multiple times, finally around 7 plus, I see my colleagues packing up and started to go home one by one.

"8pm is the magical hour!" I thought as I looked towards T's office. She's buried in her work and I couldn't see much of her. After the rest went home, I went to the pantry and made myself a cup of coffee while thinking how should I proceed? There wasn't much work to do for ot, surely she dont really mean ot? Or I am just waiting for her to delegate the work to me for real later on....sian half thinking of that.

My thoughts were interrupted by the alarm on my phone stating the magical hour is here. Walked back to my table and I finally saw T, back facing me and standing in front of her own table while bending down like checking some documents. Her short cargo skirt perfectly displayed her meaty hip and thighs which was on me just couple of days ago, thinking if she's also commando like that evening.... I got an erection immediately,, then my mind just opened up suddenly. "So... that's the game plan for tonight's ot!!! What a slut!!"

Will try to post the ending part of the ot episode soon. Hope you folks like it.