View Single Post
Old 31-08-2007, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 19
Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of
Re: Stories of Fantasies

I, Mark, stood in amazement as I listened to my May explaining to her sister the art of deep throating.

"First...you have to relax...if you tense up, you will choke & gag on the cock. Once you have relaxed, you start sucking on it...taking it further & further as you go. When you feel it in the back of your throat, you need to take a deep breath & push slowly until you feel it begin to push in. Pull it out & slowly begin the process over again until you feel more comfortable with it as it slides down your throat. Don't be afraid to push otherwise, it won't work as well."

"Ok, May...let me try"

I felt Jen's lips wrap around my cock again & watched her move back & forth on it. I felt it begin to hit the back of her throat & felt her hold still. I watched as she leaned forward more & I began to feel my cock enter her throat. She pulled back & kept sucking until I felt her push harder this time & saw her lips move further down my cock. She kept doing this for a while until I felt my cock begin to bend. That's when I knew it was working.

"Mmmmm...good girl"..May said..."You're really getting the hang of this!"

Jen looked up at me with her beautiful eyes & I watched her push harder until I felt my cock bend completely down her throat. My God, I thought...first my May does it, now Jen! I watched her struggle to do it, and the hottest sounds were escaping her lips as she choked & gagged on my cock. May pulled her off me & said "Watch me..." She leaned over, took my cock in her mouth, sucked it a few times & proceeded to suck me down to my balls. I almost blew my load when I felt her tongue snake out & lap my balls as my cock fucked her throat.

"I want to try that!" said Jen with such enthusiasm.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
Do upz me (encouragement) 4 d effort
Next target: 1100 points...
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

women r meant to be coaxed/respected always