View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
M5520 Yuan Yuan

Putting this here since Good bonk thread is closed yet again.

Actual place is in GL, not a condo apartment but has a big cozy room with a showering unit.

The gal is the one you see in the ad video, 0 discounts(take that from me), from Chongqing, speaks like a taiwanese. Slim & petite in size but with soft natural C cup boobs plus smooth skin. Hairy below but i don't mind. Starts off with a massage that is nothing to write home about followed by a catbath and then the Bj which was great. Attitude is good, will chat with you before and after the act, totally no complains about positions. Told me that she's been here for a month and she hasn't been earning much $ as she needs to repay her debts for coming over here first.

In conclusion, for the price and getting a SYT like her in this day and age is honestly well worth the $.
Yes.Indeed a fucking good bonk with a real SYT.
Tested her when she was still very fresh.
Too bad she changed location to GL.