View Single Post
Old 29-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 22
hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!
Re: Have sex in camp

Okie,to all bros here,

I shall start to share a bit of my story 1st,because my boss went out for lunch.

How shall i start?hmmm...okie,when i was serving NSF in 1 of the repectable battlions,get to know a 2nd sarge which was jus posted from Maju Camp.I shall named the 2nd sarge as Sharon.She have the height of a model around 170cm,and slim figure unlike those normal signed on girls that looked like guys and fat.Her waist is slim,boobs i shall disclose not 1st although i have already bonk until i sian liao.Normally i believe you cant judge her cup size because she is wearing army uniform especially (smart 4).

She is under the HQ branch in QM department,then at that time i was a LCP in the HQ branch too,i cannot say my department because i believe some of my bros will kw me (hehe).

Sharon drive a red liscence number plate car (Weekend Car),Cherolet optra 1.6 black colour coating.Clever choice and save $ especially regulars which stay in camp from dawn to dusk.

We pass by each other everyday in camp,i never even bother to look at her because at that time my concept all gals regulars sucks.She was also very stuck up,but i not scare of her because i was highly protected by my CSM (Company Sergant Major).The reason is i always complete the assignment and task whichever was dump to me and make it sure it is a good job done.So in HQ Branch most of the staff respect me,even the OC.

Sometime in Jan that year,our battlion have to go overseas for exercise training,i also lan lan (no choice) have to go too.Then i heard that stuck up Sharon was assigned to go too,i feel more frustated (See her in camp liao,go overseas still have to face her).

This is the intro part.

Please be patient as i have to complete my work in office 1st,once i clear my work i shall cont.

Enjoy Bros