View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinese tourists in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Yes is china men harming china men
Ya. Just sharing a point from view from the China perspective. The guys are horny but not horny enough to risk having their organs harvested. From what I have seen on wechat, the China guys are moving over to Vietnam. Ah Tiong is the master of group think. When they boycott a place, it's like a huge percentage of them boycotting. Right now, they are even boycotting their own province of Yunnan, especially Lijiang old town. Lijiang has a reputation of one night stand among Chinese backpackers.

The China ladies are going to Sathanee Mee Hoi and 76 Garage. No chance to meet these ladies via wechat. They tend to come in a group with no chance of deviation. They will not leave their friends to meet a stranger in a foreign city. Wechat in Bangkok is quite scary. You never know if you are talking to a ladyboy or lady.

From my recent visit to Bangkok, there are really a lot of Ah Tiong restaurants and the local Thais seem to love it. Their hotpot restaurant comes with a sushi type of conveyor belt. Whatever ingredient you like to add to your hotpot, just grab the plate from the conveyor belt. At the end of your meal, the staff counts the number of your coloured plates. So much better than Singapore's hotpot restaurants.