Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang has seen better days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
You are right. But actually 200 for prc is not expensive. What makes it expensive is the poor quality. 150 in the past, ypu can get really chio prcs in GL. Now, the quality is so bad that the so called best prc in GL cannot even hold a torch to those unmentioned WLs between 2009 to 2017. Chio ones prpbably go macau etc to work instead of coming to sg.
10000% Agree with this take bro.

Like what I have said before, I think 2008-2012 was the peak GL and after that it went downhill, and rapidly going downhill from 2015 onwards. 2015 with gems like Paris, Rong Rong, Chu Chu v2 were the "last hurrah" of GL before declining rapidly to oblivion

To deviate a bit, during 2008-2012 even the FL scenes were filled with gems. I remember $150, or $160 can get you young and very pretty Thai FLs with superb service 90 minutes 2 shots. The same price can also get you exotic ones. Like I remember FL during that period claiming they are Koreans but actually they were Mongolians or Kazakhs, even though technically it's "false advertising", but for me it's much better because I love those types of girls from Central Asia more than Koreans or East Asians lol and their looks and services were superb also!

I think even in the past many bros hv already mentioned this, but now it's more true than ever. If let's say the price increased to $200, or if I want to push it, even to $250 but we get the exact same quality like 2008-2012 I think we would gladly pay that price for that quality

Now it's like this analogy. Last time you pay $10 and u get a 200g box of genuine Ferrero chocolate. Now, you have to pay $20 but u get a 100g box of those knock-off Ferrero that's not delicious at all

Not only the quality plummets, but the price increased. DOUBLE WHAMMY.

But again, we can thank smartphones, Instagram, Onlyfans and all that for this...

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)