View Single Post
Old 29-04-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang has seen better days

ok.. I wanna ask bros here if anyone know what happened in Lor 16 that made AV change the houses money collection policy to be compulsory for custy to make payment first before going into room with gal??

KNS... I went to Gwee's place, 2033 as he finally texted me of his re-openning.. and had a great session with Zhouzhou, a petite, young dynamite.. who is so so eager to please... FR is in the other threads.

Gwee only told me that have to pay upfront first.. as there as an incident at Lor16.. he didn't mention which house or what happened tho.. so I think its a little hush hush on the full details...

Bottomline is... Fark the guy if it is the guy's fault.. now those gals who offer mediocre and lousy svc can get away with it cos WE ALL have to pay upfront.. it will eventually happen.. trust me.

If it is the gal.. I think she might have been asked to go back home liao.. as most gals involved in disputes usually dun last long and will eithre go on their own, or be "asked" to go.

Honestly.. the AV seems to have lost touch with the trade. With too much control.. it seems to be killing the biz as supply of quality gals is like.. running dry... sigh... unless the bosses of the houses can actually vote to kick out AV and run the place as a company.. I think it will be beter. Seriously.. GL is alredy well known with travellers.. why continue to try to hide the fact that it exixts?

haiz... now that the price is SGD200.. I really wonder if it really attracts more guality gals to come here to work.. oh wait.. they cannot come back to visit SG after their contract is up.. so... FARK THAT! Who says SG has no discrimination?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288